Moly-Cop has a range of services tailored to the needs of new mine projects. We understand the complexities of mine start-ups, from commissioning critical mining equipment and circuits to estimating key operating parameters for estimation and budgeting purposes.
From ore sampling to estimating grinding media demand and optimised sizing, our experienced technical services team are here to provide their expertise.
Our services include:
- Ore sampling and assessment to determine the abrasion index of the ore
- Determining optimal grinding media sizing and type
- Grinding media consumption estimation
- Evaluation of load path and liner configuration (using Milltraj software)
- Operator training – Moly-Cop Tools software and modules
- Grinding media and reagent transport storage and handling
Please confirm the availability of these services with your local Moly-Cop site as our service offering may vary between geographical areas due to local adaptions.