Cast High Chrome Grinding Media
Molycop has built a strong reputation in the industry for our forged grinding media, but now, we are expanding our line of products to include a full range of Cast High Chrome grinding media.
Our Cast High Chrome product is available in a full range of sizes and chrome levels that can be adjusted to fit your specific needs. It’s designed for fine and dry grinding applications that can perform in a broad range of milling environments and applications.
Our advanced melting techniques and adherence to tightly controlled alloy chemistries, provides our customers with consistent, high-quality products.
The product can be packaged in drums and bags with pallets. Bulk deliveries can also be supplied.
Cast High Chrome grinding media has been designed to effectively liberate a wide variety of minerals such as gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, iron, etc during the comminution process.
The chemistries have been designed for use in mining applications to ensure optimal product performance. Molycop can supply product with chrome levels ranging from 10% – 30% based on your requirements.
- Primary/secondary ball milling: Cast High Chrome media with lower wear speed rates that offer a longer lasting product to liberate the desired minerals from crushed ore.
- Regrind/fine grinding: Smaller ball sizes are offered that can be used for fine or regrind applications.
Cast High Chrome grinding media offers optimal performance for the dry grinding of limestone and cement in all types of ball milling common to the cement industry. This product is typically tempered for dry cement applications.
- Finish milling: Product can be designed to effectively grind clinker in dual or mono chamber cement mills. Optimized ball charges can ensure proper grinding efficiency to fully utilize the mill power to produce the required Blaine.
- Raw milling: Cast High Chrome grinding media offer a longer lasting ball for dry or wet raw milling of the kiln feed material.
- Coal milling: Corrosive grinding conditions in milling of fuel materials for the kiln can be better handled by our more durable Cast High Chrome grinding media.